With hot days, it’s always a good idea to give our dogs different ways to cool off and what a better way than with ice cube treats!
These ice cube treats are fast and easy to do. For this version, we will use apples. But, you can mix and combine different fruits like watermelon (seedless), blueberries, bananas, strawberries, peaches. For our liquid ingredient, we will use low sodium chicken stock. Another alternative you can use is coconut water.
- Chicken or vegetable onion-free stock
- Desired fruit cut and dice
- One ice cube tray
- Simply take your cut and diced fruits and place them in the ice cube tray.
- Top it off with the desired liquid. For us, it will be chicken stock.
- Let it freeze for a few hours (4-6 hours).
- Now you are ready to start treating your dog.